Modular HSI Crusher Range
(Range: HSI -V 1010 – 4233 – 4240 – 4250 – 5260)
Due to the versatility of our HSI range we have modular designs for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary applications.
Osborn Pioneer HSI Primary Range (4233 – 4240 – 4250 – 5260)
- The Primary HSI Crusher module can be fed by a dump truck or by the excavator. Dependant on the type of feed equipment, the design incorporates different size of feed hopers and size variation on the Vibrating Grizzly Feeders.
- Roller Bearing HSI with motor on pivotal base mounted on the crusher.
- Various feed hoppers to receive 20 – 50 tonne live capacity via a dump truck or to receive 3m3 from an excavator.
- Vibrating Grizzly Feeder under the hopper with receiving deck and either a single or stepped grizzly deck. Drive units on the VGF are either a twin shaft design or twin out-of-balance motors.
- Fines discharge chute for undersize to conveyer below crusher with access doors.
- Osborn slide out modular sacrificial conveyer below the crusher to remove material allows easy maintenance.
- Skid type structure with walkways, handrails and access ladders to service all critical areas. Observation platform included. Motor guards and pulleys included.
Osborn Pioneer HSI Secondary and Tertiary range (1010 – 4233 – 4240 – 4250 – 5260)
- We have a variety of feed options for the Osborn Pioneer HSI Range – Pan fed or Belt fed, this option is highly reccomended in order to control the feed as well as spread the feed evenly over the width of the blow bars.
- Skid type structure complete with walkways, handrails, access ladders, motor gaurds and pulleys.
- • Surge Hopper
- Pan or Belt Feeder – Variable speed for better control into the crusher.
- Sacrificial conveyer below crusher to remove material.