Modular Jaw Crusher Range
Modular Jaw Crusher (Range: 2540 – 3042 – 3055 – 3648 – 4248)
- The Primary Jaw Crusher module can be fed by a dump truck or by an excavator. Dependant upon the type of feed equipment, the design incorporates different size feed hoppers and size variation on the Vibrating Grizzly Feeders.
- Roller bearing Jaw Crusher with motor on a pivotal base mounted on the crusher.
- Various feed hoppers to receive 20 – 50 tonne live capacity via a dump truck or to receive 3 m3 from an excavator.
- Vibrating Grizzly Feeder under the hopper with receiving deck and either a single or stepped grizzly deck. Drive units on the VGF are either a twin shaft design or twin out-of-balance motors.
- Fines discharge chute for undersize to conveyor below crusher with access doors.
- Osborn slide out modular sacrificial conveyor below the crusher to remove material allows easy maintenance.
- Skid type structure with walkways, handrails and access stairs/ladders to service all critical areas. Observation platform included. Motor guards and pulleys included.
- Units fully containerised for shipping.
- 4248 crusher will be shipped break bulk. Structure will be containerised.