MH 5680 Mulch Tracked Feeder
The MH 5680 is a track mounted fully mobile feeder conveyor designed to stockpile materials such as mulch, biomass, woodchips, shredded pallets, wood pellet, green waste, palm kernel shells etc. It can be directly fed by wheel loaders, grab cranes, wood grinders, shredders, screeners or trommels. The MH 5680 has a 1400mm (56”) wide feeder belt and steep 70° hopper sides. These features maximise the hopper opening to allow material to flow unrestricted onto the Incline conveyor. A rotating auger at the outlet aerates and untangles difficult materials and regulates the flow onto the incline conveyor. The unit has excellent mobility on site and will eliminate double handling of material, which reduces overall costs for the operator.
- Large 11.5 m3 (15 yds3) capacity hopper as standard
- Maximum distance between tracks and head drum, for optimum stockpiling capacity
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Conveying angle up to 28 deg.
- Chevron incline belt
- Discharge heights up to 11.4m (37ft)
- Folding head section for ease of transport
- Paint specification, Cream: RAL 7032, Red: RAL 3001
- Options available